I am a relatively newcomer to the pigeon sport, currently living in Hopetown in the Northern Cape, competing at club level and One Loft Racing level.
Due to personal circumstances, I decided to sell the bulk of my pigeons that I obtained the past three years.
I decided to only focus on One Loft Racing in future.
I will only keep 10 pairs for One Loft Races. I only flew the 2019 and 2020 season with most of these pigeons offspring and was relatively successful at club level and One Loft Racing level.
Some of my achievements over the past two years include:
- 3rd overall in Hopetown Pigeon Club
- Best Middle-Distance Pigeon in Hopetown Pigeon Club
- 2nd Best Middle-Distance Pigeon in Hopetown Pigeon Club
- Best Long-Distance Pigeon in Hopetown Pigeon Club
- 4th on the drop, Hotspot 3, Dinokeng One Loft
- 4th best pigeon overall in Hopetown Pigeon Club
- Only flew 10 out of 15 races, only the Short- and Middle distances
- Short Distance Champion Hopetown Pigeon Club
- Middle Distance Champion Hopetown Pigeon Club
- 2nd on the drop, Hotspot 3. Victoria Falls International Pigeon Race
- 1st, Hostpot 3, Carnival One Lofts Winter Race
- Short Distance Ace Pigeon at Carnival One Lofts Winter Race
- 18th, Hotspot 2, Central Provincial Lofts
- Two Federation wins in NKPF (Noord Kaap Posduif Federasie) (our positioning makes this very difficult)
I was privileged to obtain some of the original breeding pairs of the Twilight Strain (J&M King) when Johan Boonzaaier sold his pigeons, as well as on Exclusive Pigeons (Ferdie Coetzer). These birds performed exceptionally well at club level for me.
I bought the bulk of my Tom Locks from Alwyn Bester, obtaining one of the best Tom Lock collections in the country. These birds immediately made an impact in my loft, at club level, as well as One Loft level.
I bought my Sablon collection from Alwyn Bester, James van der Linde and Egbert O’Kelly. These pigeons are remarkable pigeons, and made a huge impact in my loft, especially on One Loft level.
The pigeons on sale were thoroughly selected. Most of the breeding stock were tested by me in the past two years, and they will be available in Auction 1. Their direct children with their racing performances, will be available in Auction 2.
CLICK IMAGE FOR LINK TO AUCTION: